Tuesday, August 03, 2010

We Will Rock You!

I listened to Terry Gross interview Brian May on Fresh Air this afternoon (you can read and listen, too!) and got inspired.

Along the Twin Ledges Trail in Ballard Park

The north face of the quarry in Ballard Park after the Solstice Blizzard of '09

Castle Hill Light

Along the Cliff Walk on a foggy Winter day

And the song that inspired this:


God, I miss Freddie! Thanks heavens Brian's still around and making music.

Photos © 2008, 2009, & 2010 by A. Roy Hilbinger

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that photo of the sea. Hope you were wrapped up warm when you took it. Looks chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite is your first Ballard Park shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony stole my line! But those photos do rock out. Faves are Ballard Park & the Cliff Walk b&w

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Ballard park, but esp the Twin Ledges photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, I came here looking for your contribution to Theme Thrusday, and what did I find? Gorgeous images of rock and (swoon swooon) Eddie Mercury... Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I miss Freddie Mercury too--what a voice. Beautiful photos. I love all those craggy rocks...

    ReplyDelete