Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowy Downtown Shippensburg

As I mentioned in the previous post, we've been having a significant snow storm here today. I took a walk downtown, an aborted attempt to get to work. I ended up going back home and calling off. The sidewalks in the commercial district downtown were mostly shoveled, but outside that three block area walking was just a mess. But I did get pictures in the process, so all was not lost! Rather than give you pictures of some of Shippensburg's picturesque buildings in the snow, I thought I'd show you scenes that show how much snow we got. At that point I figure we had about 10 inches. It was an interesting walk, to say the least. Enjoy!

Walking down West King St.
Branch Creek at King St., looking south
Snow-clad evergreens at the corner of King and Prince Streets
God's Acre cemetery on North Prince St.
Branch Creek at King St., looking north
© 2014 by A. Roy Hilbinger

1 comment:

  1. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
    DUI Risk Reduction Program in McDonough Ga
    DUI Risk Reduction Program in Henry County
    DUI Risk Reduction Program in Henry County Ga

    ReplyDelete