Friday, May 09, 2014

Advancing Spring

Another single day off, so I had limited time for photography. I got these shots in the Dykeman Spring Nature Park on the way to the grocery store. The biggest surprise was all that Wild Mustard in the upland meadow. Glorious!

Common Speedwell along the nature trail
A baby Painted Turtle in the wetlands
A male Red-winged Blackbird in the wetlands
Wild Mustard in the upland meadow
A view of the upland meadow with Timber Hill in the background
Another view of the meadow
A panoramic view of the meadow taken from the east end
© 2014 by A. Roy Hilbinger

3 comments:

  1. I want those blue flowers to cover my yard! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about that last shot appeals to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Beautiful pictures of upland meadow
    to be there would be up lifting,
    every thing looks so crisp, clear and clean.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete