Thursday, July 10, 2014

This 'n' That Around Town

I didn't feel like getting up to much today (don't be alarmed, it's just laziness, not illness!), so I just wandered around town for a little and collected the following scenes. The birds are at the flat sunflower seed feeder in my backyard. And I liked that shot of the old, rusty patio chair overgrown by a runaway garden in both color and b&w. The last shot, of the layered mountain ridges, is something I see all the time; it's just that today I finally figured out how I wanted to shoot it. Enjoy!

The chow line at my flat feeder - a male Cardinal and a male House Sparrow
Found art in the back alleys of Shippensburg, the color version
Found art in the back alleys of Shippensburg, the b&w version
Three ridges converge - South Mountain from the RR overpass on Baltimore Rd.
© 2014 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

1 comment: