Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Scenes Here and There

I've been on vacation since Saturday, but unfortunately I've been dealing with some lower back pain that has limited my usual walking around. But I have managed to get some shots, both out the kitchen window and around town on some of my brief forays. The situation is getting better and I may actually get out, at least to the nature park, for a longer period tomorrow. And then Thursday I'm going down to Havre de Grace, Maryland, for my niece's wedding on Friday, and there are some things there I'd love to get on the camera - a waterfront nature walk along where the Susquehanna River meets the Chesapeake Bay, and a lighthouse. So there should be more coming. For the time being here are the four shots that passed quality control.

A male Cardinal at the flat feeder on my feeder station
Same bird, different pose. I think this is one of the brood born this past Spring
Shippensburg continues to develop some seasonal color
Seasonal decoration on a porch on King St.
© 2014 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your back but your pictures are still lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...that third photo is lovely!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Shame to hear about your back woes, however.

    ReplyDelete