Sunday, February 28, 2016

Around Town on a Sunday Morning

Even though I'm off this weekend, I still had to be in to work at 6 AM today for one of our semi-annual all store meetings, a two hour exercise in corporate intrusion into private time. So I decided to use this particular lemon to make some lemonade, and walked back home after the meeting, wandering through town and getting some shots I've been meaning to get but have been too tired or had my hands too full to shoot before. Except for the cats; they were an impromptu walk-on. Heh, heh!

This flower pot has been fascinating me for some time now, and today I could finally get a shot of it
Two feline siblings checking me out on Phillips Ave.
A bit of colorful Victorian gingerbread on Orange St.
The antique architecture of the Shippensburg Historical Society building 
© 2016 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

2 comments:

  1. 6 AM on SUNDAY? That is brutal. On the other hand, though, cats!

    ReplyDelete