Monday, April 02, 2018

Playing

I have today off, and we had snow again overnight, but it was the really wet and heavy Spring stuff, and really not very scenic on the ground, and now all gone because it melted that fast. So after I did my grocery shopping and other errands, I decided it was time to play. I ended up taking macro shots of my two favorite items on my Earth Altar, the small Laughing Buddha and Ganesh figurines, and processed them in Photoshop using Alien Skin's Exposure 2 filter, which emulates classic camera films. I ended up going with Ektachrome 100 for color and the ultimate classic for b&w - Tri-X 400. I really like the results.

Laughing Buddha, Ektachrome 100
Ganesh, Ektachrome 100
Laughing Buddha, Tri-X 400
Ganesh, Tri-X 400
© 2018 by A. Roy Hilbinger 

1 comment:

  1. We had an early morning snowfall that was gone by the early evening yesterday. What screwy weather we've been having, although it can't be from climate change, cuz our president told me that's just a hoax!

    ReplyDelete